
Today Mary Clare had the first of two rehearsals for her big recital on Saturday. Her dance school is performing on the main stage at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville. I am a nervous wreck -- she is doing great. Today Roger had to drop her off at the stage door (on the sidewalk!) at 8 am. She was wisked away to rehearse. I picked her up at the same place at 10 am. These are the highlights of her comments: (1) The stage is REALLY BIG! (2) We follow the big girls wearing green onto the stage for the finale. (3) The finale is the dance at the end. :-) Afterwards I took her to an old fashioned candy store and let her pick whatever she wanted (popcorn and jelly beans). Here is the group picture of her class in their tutus that they will wear on Saturday. She is in the back row on the far right.
No comments:
Post a Comment