On Friday afternoon after Assembly I picked up Mary Clare and the other two girls in her class for a sleep over. As you can see from the movie, they had a blast. We are so lucky that she has such great little friends -- and I feel like we all survived a rite of passage last night!
Unfortunately, about a half an hour before the parents were coming to pick up her friends, Mary Clare came to me and said, "I don't feel well." She looked pale, but otherwise was okay. A few minutes later she said, "My throat hurts." I felt her forehead - HOT! In fact, she had spiked a 102 degree temp. That's why she's not in the photo with Bo. She was just out of the frame, miserable under the covers. I took her straight to the doctor - the strep test was negative and I am really really hoping we didn't make the other girls sick!! Oh well, it will be a distant memory some day.
No comments:
Post a Comment