Friday, June 16, 2006

Tick, tick, tick!

The countdown has begun. Roger is betting the baby arrives on Sunday, and I'm starting to think that he/she has decided to just stay put forever -- at least it feels that way. We'll try to post something as soon as we have news. In the meantime, I've been trying to put the finishing touches on getting organized. That means getting the playroom cleaned out. You can see in these photos that both Mary Clare and Lou decided that the storage boxes I bought would be great places to chill out for a while.
















My mom arrived on Tuesday to be on "stand by" for the baby's arrival. This week we stayed busy with Mary Clare's Kindermusik camp -- she had music class every morning and just loved it. I have a mother's helper (our friend Oksana's daughter Angie) and it has been a huge help. I'm going to miss her when she goes to camp in a few weeks!

No comments: