Today we had some beautiful weather in the afternoon so we took the girls and Dylan to the house to play in the yard after Erin's nap. Here they are in the back of the car on our way -- doesn't Dylan look cute? You can see how excited Mary Clare was, too!
I took some video of the inside of the house, but I guess the clips were too long. This is the only one I could upload -- it gives you a glimpse of how bad things are inside right now! As you'll see, we decided that "while we were at it" we would do a quick cosmetic upgrade to our guest bath. We never liked the tile floor and decided to tear it up -- well, it revealed a rotten floor, and then a cracked beam in the basement! So, . . . well, take a look. As for the rest of the house, the electrical rough-in is done and the plumbers have started working on intalling the new plumbing in the bathroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment