
I never thought I could be so excited by cabinets, but there it is. I think I've actually crossed over some line here . . . we are pretty certain we are moving back in on Friday -- if we don't, we'll be in a hotel! This first photo shows the kitchen cabinets in front of our windows. The photo turned out dark and I had to lighten it, so it's not very good, but you get the idea.
This photo shows you the cabinets which will house the stove, microwave and fridge You can see the brick chimney from the old stove on the left, which we exposed (it used to be covered in plaster). You can also see the new island and soapstone countertops!! 
This is our new banquette -- we're going to have a table made out of the old poplar beams that we had to take out to fix our structural problems. it should be beautiful. You can see the new fireplace to the right -- the mantle is made out of one of those old beams. the green walls is our new color.
cabinet in the den.
And this is my new desk, aka 'command central'.
1 comment:
Beautiful! Thanks for the update!
Jen
Post a Comment