Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Miscellaneous March

Here are a few random pictures from March . . .
Some very expensive home renovations -- a new air conditioner and furnace for upstairs.

The crocus are blooming!


Jada, Alyssa and Mary Clare at Assembly one Friday.
Jada and Mary Clare hugging as they sing the school song -- "I love my BGA!!!"


We had some restoration work done on our new piano and it looks great!  The girls start their lessons on Monday!

Mary Clare began a math unit on "Mass" and she had several worksheets in which she had to read a scale -- she realized as she was doing it that we have an old-fashioned scale in the kitchen that looks alot like it.  She had fun weighing things on it although I realized its not at all accurate!

Sweet sisters.
We have had a ridiculously mild winter here -- everything is way ahead of schedule.  This is a Euphorbia that I planted last year in full bloom.  I don't know if the pictures show it well, but the colors were really pretty.

I regret the violets later in the season, but in the spring I love the color contrast between the purple flowers and my chartreuse creeping Jenny.



Mary Clare had to make a "Clara Barton" for school -- she did a great job, don't you think?


First of the spring veggies - spring onions, chive blossoms, radishes and lettuce.

Roger has been travelling alot and Mary Clare slips sweet notes into his suitcase.


No comments: