Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Shutter Bugs

Well, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this family. Mary Clare has been watching me take pictures for the blog for over a year now and always begs to use my camera. We got her a kids' version of a digital camera and she loves it! And it came just in time, too -- I'm afraid she might have wanted to try to use my new camera.


Here is a self-portrait that she took! Pretty good, don't ya think?



This afternoon while Mary Clare napped I tried to get some gardening done. Erin kept crawling into the flower beds and got completely filthy so when Mary Clare woke up, I decided that we would have a "Backwards Night" -- I let them take their baths outside in the kiddie pool, then got into pajamas, and then had dinner -- and then went for a walk around the neighborhood in PJs. Mary Clare thought it was so much fun! Mary Clare really liked washing Erin.

No comments: