Monday, October 03, 2005

Dumpster Here!

I know what you're thinking. A week or so ago, I posted that the dumpster should be delivered "tomorrow." Well, it turns out tomorrow is a big place. Today the contractor's crew did arrive to start work, but still no dumpster. I guess they decided to make sure the dumpster delivery man couldn't miss us. (As of this posting, still no dumpster!) But the work has begun on putting the house back together again.














I guess from this picture it really doesn't look as though much has happened, but they've removed alot of the debris - including the crushed railings and ceiling (as well as my old rosebush).

This morning, Mary Clare and I went to her My Gym class. She is a little out of sorts today - I think from teething. She had fun in class, but wasn't her usual happy self. To cheer her up, I took her for a long walk with Dylan and this afternoon we played outside. You can see Dylan was trying to make her smile -- and it worked!

No comments: